The Lewiston-Clarkston Valley is a great place to live. See for yourself! Watch the video below and see what makes the LC Valley so great! (more…)
You’ve got your business plan all set, you’re ready to move into your new building, but something’s missing. Here are five easy points to help you develop the perfect logo for your new business:
- Simplistic Sales Pitch—Too many colors and shapes can make an image confusing. A person’s eye will quickly glance away from an image that takes too long to decipher. Use smooth lines and colors that compliment each other.
- Make it Memorable—Use an image or the letters from your business’s name like keywords to help customers easily identify what kind of business you do.
- Logos that Last—Consider that your logo will become the main identifier of your business in years to come. Select elements that will encourage the longevity of your product or service.
- Colorful Creation—Consider your target audience and choose colors that will appeal to them.
- Distinctive Design—Remember that you are in a competitive market, and your logo needs to stand above all the others. It’s often the first impression people are given, so use that edge to your advantage.
A memorable logo is fundamental for a new business, so use these five tips to help get your logo and your business off to a flying start!
SignCrafters’ new online store is open and ready for business! From customizable banners to sidewalk signs, we’ve got what you’re looking for! Use our design tool to create custom products for every occasion, or order some of our read-to-ship merchandise. The new store features custom banners, yard signs, parking signs, magnetic signs, sidewalk signs and so much more! And to sweeten the deal even more, we’re throwing in a coupon just for you! Enter the code: Sign10 at checkout to receive 10% off your entire purchase! Don’t wait, go to www.ezsignsandbanners.com today to check out all our new products!
Recent Blog Posts
- A Great Place to Live
- How Does Your Logo Look?
- Now Open!
- Electronic Message Centers are Popping Up Like Daisies!
- REMEMBER -INSURE YOUR SIGNS:
- New Transmission Shop Opens
- Greg Kimberling Insurance Opens Branch in Lewiston
- Timber Creek Grill Buffet Opens in Lewiston, ID
- Grocery Outlets Refresh Look
- Sunset Marts in Moscow Updates Their Logo.